6/19/2015

Chateau

Hi guys,

this post is from my non planned visit of this beautiful chateau (in Slovakia), which is currently a one fancy restaurant.
There is also gorgeous garden, where these outfit pictures were taken. I think there will be more posts from this place.
Wish you great weekend!

xo, zia







































hot coral shirt ON SALE (size S) - lush (here)    jeggings - american eagle (also love these herepumps - audrey brooke (here in all black, similar here)     clutch - Clare V. (here)    watch - fossil Riley (here)

Thank you for your lovely comments!

4 comments:

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

You really have an amazing style! I love this outfit♥
xx
The Stylish Confessions | Fashion & Beauty blog

Sophia Nunez said...

I love how you styled that orange blouse! I normally hate that color, but it looks amazing on you!
~Sophia
http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

http://mlglam.blogspot.com/ said...

You look fantastic:) Love your orange blouse:)

Anita Sirola said...

I love the place where you took your pictures. It's so beautiful.